Will you make the front row Terms & Conditions
All Black Tours – The Front Row
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter is All Black Tours.
Level 11, 2 Kitchener Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010.
The promotion period commences on (13.11.19) and concludes on (13.12.19).
- Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- In all cases, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must fill in the form on page (https://allblackstours.com/front-row).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited submitting an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Winning a place in the ‘Front Row’ is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service. Winning a position in the ‘Front Row’ is non-transferrable to another person.
- If for any reason, the winning entrant is unable to take up a position in the ‘Front Row’, the role is forfeit and will be passed to another candidate at the discretion of All Black Tours.
- ‘Front Row’ members must have a valid NZ passport and no criminal convictions preventing them from travelling overseas. If these conditions are not met, the promotor reserves the right to replace said member of the ‘Front Row’.
- Upon receiving a position in the ‘Front Row’, the entrant agrees to abide by All Black Tours and New Zealand Rugby Union brand values (to be agreed with the entrant), and the promotor reserves the right to amend the responsibilities or terminate the role at any time.
- The role of ‘Front Row’ will include, but is not limited to the following perks, to be delivered by the promotor. The promotor reserves the right to modify or terminate these at any time:
- An overseas trip to see the All Blacks play abroad.
- Meeting 3x All Blacks on 07.01.20.
- Sundry other benefits to be decided.
- All Black Tours and New Zealand Rugby Union take no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, All Black Tours and New Zealand Rugby Union, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
- All entries remain the property of the Promotor. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promotor in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The Promotor will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promotor at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All Black Tours and New Zealand Rugby Union may use and disclose entrants' personal information to All Black Tours or New Zealand Rugby Union’s employees or contractors for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting the promotor at (email@example.com).