RWC 2023: Semi-Finals & Finals Rhine River Cruise
Want to enjoy the final matches of RWC 2023, but also explore the best of Europe from the stylish cabins of a romantic cruise boat?
We've chartered our very own boat to take around our favourite European waterways, nestled between the semi-finals and finals matches. Explore one of Europe’s most beloved rivers, from or to Strasbourg, discover the Rhine on a cruise in the heart of the Romantic Rhine Valley that seems to be straight out of the pages of a storybook. There is a reason why this river still one of the most important and busiest when it comes to river cruising. The Romantic Rhine Valley offers magical and fairy tale landscapes, numerous castles, grand cathedrals, age-old winelands, and picturesque villages to discover along the water.
Spaces are VERY limited - so make sure you lock in your spot now!
Official match tickets:
- Semi-Final 1, Friday 20 October, Stade de France, Saint Denis kick-off 9pm
- Semi-Final 2, Saturday 21 October, Stade de France, Saint Denis kick-off 9pm
- Bronze Final, Friday 27 October, Stade de France, Saint Denis kick-off 9pm
- Final, Saturday 28 October, Stade de France, Saint Denis kick-off 9pm
- 5-nights' accommodation at at a 4* Hotel in Paris.
- Check-in: 18th October
- Check-out: 23rd October
- Daily breakfast included
- 4-nights' accommodation staying on a River Cruise
- Embark: 23rd October
- Disembark: 27th October
- All meals from lunch on the first day to breakfast on the final day are included (buffet breakfast, set menus - 4 course lunch and 3 course dinner)
- 3-nights' accommodation at at a 4* Hotel in Paris
- Check-in: 27th October
- Check-out: 30th October
- Daily breakfast included
- Paris Welcome Function
- Hop on Hop off Bus Tour in Paris
- X3 Game Day Experiences in Paris
River Cruise inclusions (23rd – 27th October):
- First class accommodation onboard a premium rated ship
- Exclusive sightseeing with a guaranteed English speaking guide
- Captain welcome drinks and gala dinner
- Guided tour of Mainz and the Gutenberg museum
- Guided tour of picturesque Strasbourg
- Wine tasting - discover the magnificent Rhine vineyards
- Locally themed evening entertainment
- Elegant gourmet meals and onboard entertainment
- All meals from lunch on the first day to breakfast on the final day (buffet breakfast, set menus – 4 course lunch and 3 course dinner
- Open bar including French and regional wine, beer, fruit juices and spirits. The open bar excludes champagne and top shelf drink on the premium list. This Is not a 24 hour service.
- Port taxes
- Paris Visite Travel Pass (5 Day Consecutive Card + 3 Day Consecutive Card)
- All Blacks Tours RWC Merchandise Pack
- Services of All Black Tours staff throughout
- All administration and ticket handling fees
- Return Flights to France
- Return airport to hotel transfers (available for group flights only)
- Items of personal nature – room incidentals, laundry, drinks etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Spending Money
- Meals other than specified