Join us for what promises to be a perfect excuse for a weekend away in beautiful Sydney. Purchase the Sydney Weekender package with your Q Card or Q Mastercard® 18th July 2018 and be in to win^ an Auckland Bledisloe Cup Weekend Package for 2. Prize includes:
Purchase using your Q card or Q Mastercard and go into the draw to win an Auckland Bledisloe Cup Package for 2 including:
- 2 Nights at M Social, Auckland (Check in 24th, Check out 26th)
- Daily breakfast
- Eve of Test Experience at Grammar TEC rugby club incl meal, live music and guest speakers.
- Return transfers to and from the function
- Official Platinum match ticket to watch the All Blacks vs Australia at Eden Park Stadium
- Return match transfers to hotel
- $500 account credit to prize winner's Q Card or Q Mastercard account
BOOK YOUR ALL BLACKS TOUR NOW WITH 3 MONTHS NO PAYMENTS & NO INTEREST† WITH Q CARD OR Q MASTERCARD, OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF 12 MONTHS INTEREST FREE*
- Finance offers available until further notice
- Lending criteria, card payment fees, terms and conditions apply. See below for details
- All Blacks Tours fee of 2.5% applies
- All Blacks Tours terms and conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies - please read carefully
˄Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
Q Card is a credit card provided by Consumer Finance Limited and Q Mastercard is a credit card provided by Columbus Financial Services Limited. New Zealand Rugby Travel Limited makes no representations in respect of the financial product(s) of Consumer Finance Limited or Columbus Financial Services Limited.
- 1. These terms and conditions apply to every person who enters New Zealand Rugby Travel Limited's (NZRT or us) prize draw (Terms and Conditions). Q Card and Q Mastercard terms and conditions apply. By entering into this prize draw, entrants (entrant or you) agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- 2. Prize: The prize is an Auckland Bledisloe Cup Weekend package for two (2) people to Auckland between 24 August 2018 and 26 August 2018, with an estimated value of $1195 consisting of:
- a) 2 x Official Platinum match tickets to watch the All Blacks vs. Australia at Eden Park Stadium on 25 August with return transfers to hotel
- b) Two (2) nights accommodation at M Social in Auckland (twin share, check in 24th August, check out 26th August) with daily breakfast
- c) Eve of Test Experience at Grammar TEC rugby club including meal, live music and performances and return transfers to and from function;
- d) $500 account credit to the prize winner’s Q Card or Q Mastercard account;
- e) flights for two (2) people to Auckland [if the winner lives outside of Auckland]
(together, the Prize).
- Eligibility: To participate in the prize draw, you must be:
- a) a Q card or Q Mastercard Customer, cardholder’s account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- b) a New Zealand resident;
- c) aged 18 years or over as at 02/06/2018; and
- d) available to participate in the prize from 17/08/2018 - 19/08/2018.
- Ineligibility: Employees of FlexiGroup, NZRU and New Zealand Rugby Travel Ltd their agencies, venues and outlets associated with this prize draw, including their immediate family members and/or flatmates are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion Period: The promotion commences on the 18/06/2018 and closes at 11:59pm NZST on 18/07/2018 (Promotion Period).
- How to Enter: Entry into this prize draw is automatic when you purchase an All Blacks Tours Sydney Weekender package from NZRT using your Q Card or Q MasterCard during the Promotion Period.
- No multiple entries: Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Validity of entries: NZRT reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who NZRT has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at NZRT's discretion. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Prize draw: The prize draw will take place at Minter Ellison Rudd Watts, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland, 1140, Postal Address: PO Box 3798, Auckland 1140, on 19/07/2017 at 11:00am NZST. There will be one (1) Prize awarded. The first valid entry drawn in the draw will win the Prize. If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, NZRT reserves the right to run a new draw at its discretion, and to offer the Prize to the next valid drawn entry.
- Notification of the winner: the winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the Prize draw. The winner will also be advised of other information and documents they will need to provide to NZRT to redeem the Prize.
- NZRT's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize does not include spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure points in New Zealand, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs (where not explicitly specified in the Prize description above), all of which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Where flights are included in the Prize, the winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. The Prize must be taken together and all at once and cannot be spilt into separate holidays. The flight itinerary and accommodation will be determined by NZRT in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Prize. The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any companion under 18 years of age.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary travel documentation.
- NZRT makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. All Prize items are valued inclusive of GST and NZRT takes no responsibility for any variations in item values. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of the winner receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by NZRT, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. This clause does not affect NZRT's right under clause 9 to re-draw the prize.
- Force majeure: In the event of state of emergency, war, terrorism, weather event, natural disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside NZRT's reasonable control, NZRT reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or modify the Prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- No transfer: The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash. NZRT assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then NZRT may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- Permissions: Entrants consent to NZRT using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this prize draw (including any outcome). Entries remain the property of NZRT.
- Liability: Except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, NZRT (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the prize draw.
- No waiver: Failure by NZRT to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. NZRT's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Governing law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
†No payments and no interest for three months (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all Q EFTPOS & Standard Q Mastercard Purchases. Annual Account fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Q Mastercard lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. Offer only available to existing Q Mastercard Cardholders.
*12 months interest free is available on Flexi Payment Plans and is not available online. Offer is ongoing until further notice. Minimum spend $200. Q Mastercard New Cardholder Fee applies to new Q Mastercard accounts – $55 Establishment. Annual account fee of $50 applies. Existing cardholder fee – $35 Advance. Minimum payments of 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout interest free period. Paying only the minimum monthly payments will not fully repay the loan before the end of the interest free period. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of interest free period. Lending criteria, fees, terms & conditions apply. Rate & fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. See qmastercard.co.nz/apply for details on Q Mastercard.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.