This is the ultimate tour for any true All Blacks, or for that matter rugby, fan. the Tour includes match tickets to all three Test matches and the derby against champion Super Rugby side The Hurricanes, local rugby club dinners with guest speakers, exclusive supporter events, official All Blacks experiences that provide insights into match day preparation, official merchandise and much more.
Join the passionate supporters on the road as the All Blacks face The British & Irish Lions in a three-test series, the first time they have been here in 12 years. Note: Due to the exclusive nature of events and All Blacks experiences within this tour, numbers are strictly limited.
Follow the All Blacks
with a 30% deposit
Spend 16 nights following the All Blacks on the road, including exclusive supporter events that provide unique Q&As with members of the All Blacks camp, alongside ex-All Blacks and Lions players, unique All Blacks experiences, group dinners, an evening at a world famous rugby club and specially arranged group dinners mixing with like-minded and passionate rugby fans.
As part of your package, you will also receive merchandise, coach travel throughout NZ and four Official Category A match tickets to three All Blacks matches and the Hurricanes vs British & Irish Lions in Wellington plus much much more.
This package will sell quickly so ensure you do not miss out!
- 16 nights accommodation at Sky City Grand in Auckland and James Cook Hotel in Wellington (23 June to 9 July)
- Daily breakfast
- 3 x Official Category A match tickets to All Blacks vs The British & Irish Lions (Auckland, Wellington, Auckland)
- 1 x Official Category A match ticket to Hurricanes vs The British & Irish Lions in Wellington
- Welcome event
- High quality coach travel throughout NZ
- Return flights between Auckland and Wellington
- 2 x group dinners
- Eve-of-TestTour Talk event, including Q&A with a guest speaker (beer, wine, soft drinks & canapes served)
- Rugby club evening
- All Blacks on-tour experience, including the opportunity to gain a unique insight into how the team prepares in the lead up to the big game
- Farewell event
- Official Tour Merchandise
We require a minimum of 20 passengers in order to operate a custom group. If the group does not have at least 20 passengers booked by 120 days prior to departure, this tour can not proceed but all customers will be offered alternative options or a full refund (whichever is preferred).
*All prices are in new zealand dollars.
Explore more tour options
Our Black, Silver and Club packages are the perfect way to experience all the action and drama of DHL New Zealand Lions Series 2017.
Follow the All Blacks
For All Blacks fans who want a truly immersive rugby focused tour with Category A match tickets to all 3 Tests plus Hurricanes vs The British & Irish Lions in Wellington and much more!
Coach and Ticket Packages
Did someone say road trip? We have coach and match ticket packages available for all 3 test matches and some non-tests. Jump aboard!
ARE YOU AFTER SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT?
If you've got any special requests please don't hesitate to get in touch with our talented and friendly team, they can help you with whatever you need and design the perfect Lions tour experience just for you!
0800 87 2011 or firstname.lastname@example.org